March 26, 2012
Health Awareness Topics - March 2012
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines and guideline synthesis)
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Nutrition Month (see related guidelines)
- Save Your Vision Month (see related guidelines)
Use NGC's Related NQMC Measures Browse to find guidelines with associated measures available from the National Quality Measures Clearinghouse.
The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Conference 2012, will be held August 22-25, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Registration is now open.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Advisory
- March 28, 2012: Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) : FDA is clarifying dosing and warning recommendations for the antidepressant Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide; also available in generic form). The revised drug label describes lower doses that should be used in patients over 60 years of age.