May 07, 2012
Health Awareness Topics - May 2012
- Arthritis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Hepatitis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month (see related guidelines and guideline synthesis)
- National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Celiac Disease Awareness Month (see related guidelines and guideline synthesis)
- National High Blood Pressure Education Month (see related guidelines)
- National Osteoporosis Awareness Month (see related guidelines and guideline synthesis)
How to Participate
- Submit guidelines: Visit our Submit Guidelines page for information on how to submit your organization's guidelines.
- Suggest a guideline for possible inclusion: Submit your suggestions for evidence-based guidelines that you would like to see included in NGC.
- Suggest a Guideline Synthesis topic: We welcome your suggestions for guideline synthesis topics!
The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) Conference 2012, will be held August 22-25, 2012 in Berlin, Germany. Registration is now open.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Advisory
- April 26, 2012: Victrelis (boceprevir) and Ritonavir-Boosted Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Protease Inhibitor Drugs : FDA notified healthcare professionals that the Victrelis drug label has been revised to state that co-administration of Victrelis (boceprevir), a hepatitis C virus (HCV) protease inhibitor, along with certain ritonavir-boosted human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) protease inhibitors, is not recommended.